Empower the birthing experience with aromatherapy.
The use of specific essential oils in childbirth can strengthen and deepen contractions, ease pain and promote a calm atmosphere in which to greet the new baby.
Doula Kit Includes:
- 1st stage labour blend 200ml
- Rose water & cucumber spritzer 100ml
- Frankincense essential oil 12ml
- Mandarin essential oil 12ml
- Lavender essential oil 12ml
- Motherhood essential oil blend 12ml
Why have we chosen these oils?
- Labour and birthing oil is used by doulas, birthing centres and midwives for a natural birth or to help bring on labour. This labour and birthing blend can reduce pain and anxiety, and helps mother to relax in between contractions. Massage into abdomen, lower back and ankles during early stages of labour. This blend can also be used to relieve post-natal depression.
- Secret Scent's spritzer has hydrating and healing properties, perfect to refresh during labour.
- Frankincense is to assist with deepening breathing and can be inhaled directly from the bottle
- Mandarin is a quick way to lift a woman's empowerment during labour, a few drops in her hands, rubbed together then inhaled
- Lavender calms both the person and the body, helps alleviate nausea and muscle aches, aids sleep, and is an analgesic
- Motherhood blend helps to create a peaceful and nurturing atmosphere for mother and baby, and enhances calming and loving emotions
More about our mums, bubs & birth products
Made with 100% natural ingredients, pure essential oils, organic cocoa butters and plant extracts to help care for you and your baby naturally. Our range includes products to calm unsettled babies, relieve colic, cleanse, moisturise and soothe baby's skin and help promote sleep, as well as products to help alleviate stretch marks, stress, morning sickness and varicose veins. No sulphates, chemicals or parabens.
Secret Scent's recommended partners
Secret Scent works with and recommends both Leah Palmer-O'Malley from Bellys & Bubs in Toowoomba and Julie Clarke from Sylvania in Sydney's South.